A new home

Today we are closing on our new home. There have been a number of uncertainties along the way and so we have not wanted to post anything until we were just about at the settlement table! We are incredibly grateful to God for this blessing and for all that we have learned along the way in getting to this place. God has been so kind to us!

Tomorrow is the big move day! I know we could use a few more helping hands if anyone is free.

We are looking forward to being back in the area, but we will definitely miss being here with my mom. It has been such a blessing to live with her for 2 months.

I better run and get to packing up the rest of our stuff!

I. Najarro  – (7:16 AM)  

Congrats guys! What a great blessing. I hope you all are adjusting well to the new home!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP