Oops

I am not computer savvy in any way. So, I had a picture behind the title on my blog. It fit nicely in the long rectangle. Today I went to my blog and it was a HUGE picture. I tried to fix it, but ended up messing it up more :o( I cannot get the color font back. I think I must haved messed up the HTML some way. Does anyone know how to fix this, so I can put a picture to fit in the box and get color back?

Laura  – (1:14 PM)  

ts so interesting, blogger did the same thing to our picture, they must have reformatted something, and I couldn't fix it either! Fortunately my hubby was able to edit the html (I know it's foreign to me too) and alter the css code to correct it...whatever that means! I'm sure he'd be glad to fix it for you if you want ;)

Heather  – (2:30 PM)  

That would be GREAT, Laura! I would love that. I have no clue what to do ;o) Let me know what I need to do and what information he needs...do you have my email?

Laura  – (2:50 PM)  

I know he would be glad to do it. He was able to fix it fairly quickly on ours. He will need to log into your account so you'd have to send me your login info. You can send it to my email: lepsalm139[at]gmail.com and then if you could also email me the picture you want. That's really strange that the background color changed too! Hopefully Lew can help ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP