Strength for my inner being

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith." Eph. 3:14-17a

I was so encouraged as I meditated on this today. Through God's riches (meaning he has an abundance of it), He can strengthen my inner being for this day...my inner being, right where I need strength. Yes, physical strength, emotional strength...they are all good, but what I really need is strength for my inner being. And the result: Christ will dwell in my heart! Strength to fix my eyes on Jesus today, and to be aware of what He has accomplished for me...this is what I need and desire. And even if I am feeling weak in all other areas, my soul will be joyful and all other areas will be infused with an eternal perspective.

May God grant us all strength in our inner being so that Chrisy may dwell in our hearts through faith!

Cooper Family  – (1:16 PM)  

Very encouraging Heather. I am experiencing the joys of the same lessons.

I hope to get to catch up with you soon. It sounds like life has been very full for you, but perhaps we can catch up over a phone call this upcoming week?

Miss you

liqidimond  – (6:59 AM)  

i needed this post- thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP