Where's my post???

So much for Blogger's new feature, auto-save....or even just the "save now" button. It took me awhile but I finally carved out time last week to write up a post on New Attitude and all that took place that weekend. Normally my posts are not that long, but I actually wrote quite a bit for this one and posted some pics. I got called away from my computer by a little voice and right before leaving my lap top, pressed "save now."

Well, all that to say to that when I came back my post was all gone! Oh well! I have not taken the time to write again, but for now, go ahead and read this. Matt and Helen Lowe drove down with us and a good bit of what I wrote was similar. They are such a great couple and we so enjoyed getting to know them better. Dave and I were both provoked and encouraged as we learned more about them and how they pursue our Savior. We Love you guys!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP