Blueberries!

Blueberries are here! Today we went with the Purswells and Plunneckes. The girls did great. Mckenna just stood on the other side of the bush I was picking and just ate all the berries off...she literally completely cleaned a few of the branches bare! As for Selah, I tried to keep her in the stroller. There were a few boys picking berries next to her and they kept feeding them to her. After they got bored with that, I had Mckenna and Ty feeding her. So, needless to say, she stayed very content for most of the time.

I brought my camera, but left it in the car. Here are some of my sister's shots. I love the one of Ty....he is something else, going to everyone's buckets of berries, including strangers, and eating all the berries out.













Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP