A few pictures

I finallly just tonight had a spare moment to upload our pictures from our trip. Life has been so full these past weeks. I can't believe April has come and gone already. We went on our trip, my sister moved and Daniel Astrom (Dave's friend from Sweden) came for a visit and went...and is coming again. Actually, I didn't realize that he was coming back...he came to the US because his company was sending him for a convention in Florida. He left for that this past Monday and is coming tomorrow and staying again until this coming Monday. It has been such a blessing having him and we'll definitely miss him when he goes. I'll tell more about that later, but before I hit the sack for the night, I wanted to post a few pics.





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP