The glorious light and momentary challenges that shape my heart

I decided to post an email that I quickly wrote to Dave this morning, asking for prayer. I looked back on it and laughed as I pondered my morning that I know every mom can relate to. I love my job of being a mom, but I am aware that my heart is challenged more than ever these days. I realized, with gratefulness, that each of my days are perfectly planned out and designed to shape my heart and make me realize how desperately I need the Lord.

To Dave, around 10am:

"we'll be running to to store as soon as selah wakes up. please pray for me today....already feel very stretched in a hundred directions and was impatient w/ mckenna at one point this morning. it was a mixed blessing that cara cancelled cause i needed to look at menus, food we have, plan for next week, meals for having people over, food for when we go away, get to the grocery store, selah was screaming for so long and wouldn't sleep, mckenna was needy, the house a disaster and i'm still wearing what i woke up in...

oops better run there is selah crying again ;o(

i am incredibly blessed to be a mom of 2 little girls..may the Lord keep that in mind today! he has been soo good to me!"

Indeed, I am a blessed woman! May my heart daily be filled with gratefulness.

Cooper Family  – (8:47 PM)  

I am right there with you Heather! I will pray for you!

Love you
Laura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP