Currently reading...

Anxiety Attacked. This is a great book (so far) and is equipping me with rich truth to apply to my weakness of fear and anxiety. One of my resolutions this year is to be reading more. My tendency is to always run to my "to dos" and not settle down to rest and read. I love doing it, but for me it's hard when I am aware of the thousands of things calling for my attention. So, I figure that by posting what I am reading it will hopefully help motivate me to pause and stop to read, even a few pages during the girls nap time or right before bed. Thanks to all of you around me, who constantly provoke me by your pursuit of reading. May I seek to be more like you!

DC  – (5:22 PM)  

Maybe you can share the highlights of what you're learning with us every once in a while. The rest of us are no strangers to worry. That would be great, hon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP