Update from Retreat

Dave and I had a wonderful time away at the Care Group Leader's Retreat. I didn't get in many sessions, but it was great to be with friends and have times of fellowship. My highlight was probably something that a friend shared to encourage young moms. She shared it in the first meeting, but I was not there to hear it. So, Dave stopped her while we were in line for breakfast the next morning and she shared it with me. It basically was just an encouragement that God is in charge of my sanctification...He is doing the work, not me. Even though my devotional life looks very different these days, my Savior is still at work in me.

Although we didn't take many pictures, I did manage to take this one. Selah Grace did great! She only managed to get in a few cat naps throughout the time and this picture was one of them. Selah was so off her schedule by the end, but still happy as ever!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP