Happy Birthday Dad Castro!

Today is Chuck Castro's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! Two Sunday's ago we had a Castro gathering to celebrate a number of birthdays in the family (Dave's Grandpa Luis, his Dad, and his Uncle Victor). Happy birthday to you all!















Selah Grace also got to meet her second cousin who was born just 2 days after her and shares part of her name, Grace O'Halloran (they call her "Gracie"). Here she is as well as the two of them with their Great-Grandpa Luis.

































Before I close, I must also wish a very Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Deanna! Her birthday is also today. May this be a special year for you, my friend, as you become a mom and embrace the wonderful calling of Motherhood. Love ya!

DC  – (8:28 AM)  

Yeah! Happy Birthday Dad! I am so grateful for your example in work ethic, and your patience with others - including myself (smile).

I owe you much. Thank you as well for your example of generosity and your care and servant's heart.

Happy Birthday, love you, Dave

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP