Happy Anniversary, Dave!

This past Thursday, August 17, Dave and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary. It has been four fast years, but the richest of my life. Dave took the day off and we went to the fair with the girlies (more on that to come in a future post!). Then in the evening Dave and I went out to dinner, just the two of us. What a wonderful day together!

I know I am a little late, but I wanted to take a moment to tell him, "Dave, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thanks for the way you have loved, cared for and blessed my life. I can't imagine living life without you. I know I don't deserve you, but am so very grateful to God that he has placed you in my life. You are everything I could have asked for and more in a husband. Thanks for the way you diligently and passionately pursue our Savior and seek to emulate his humility and love for others. I look forward to the years ahead and living life with you. I love you!"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP