Earlier, Upon Arrival to Shady Grove

Written by Dave earlier at about 8:00...it didn't post sorry

At about 3:00am Heather woke me up to tell me she's going to let me sleep a little bit more. She had begun to have contractions at about 2:30am and they were clearly communicating that today was the day. At about 5:00 she woke me up to tell me she's going to need me to start hurrying up. We ended up together with Mckenna, Kelly and my mother down in our living room awaiting a green light from Dr. Zuckerman to come in. Hope you see the attached pics. We're now in the hospital room and Heath is laying here taking her contractions like a champ. No indication of how soon Selah will be joining us!

David Castro
Quest Software
(c) 240.731.8911
...sent from TreĆ³ phone

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP