The Zoo






This past Wednesday was mom's birthday. She took the day off and went with Mckenna and I to the Reston Zoo. What a great place! It's not that big, but you can actually pet and feed the animals. There were baby goats and sheep walking around and we gave them bottles and food. I think Mckenna's favorite were the duckys! She loved feeding them. We also took a wagon ride and saw zebras, camels, ostriches and other larger animals.

I was hoping all that walking around might stir things up a bit labor wise...but nothing so far. Yesterday I went to the doctor and was about 3cm dilated. I have been having a lot of contractions yesterday and today, but nothing regular yet. Hopefully soon! But in the meantime, I have been trying to enjoy Mckenna and my last few days with having just her....the zoo, the mall, and going for long walk together and playing have been fun!

Rachel  – (7:28 AM)  

The picture of McKenna trying to get away from the goats by climbing up her mom is great. =)

Rachel  – (7:28 AM)  

The picture of McKenna trying to get away from the goats by climbing up her mom is great. =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP