Update on Baby #2

Went to the doctor today and all is well! I'm about 2 cm dialated and her head is very low...making walking around a little uncomfortable these days! I am hoping she will decide to come a little early, that would be nice, but also know she could be late. As for the name, I think we are getting close, but not there yet.

I am not sure Mckenna fully understands everything yet. Whenever you metiion anything about the "baby sister" all she does is say, "right there, in tummy," pointing to my big belly. Ask her if she wants her to come or what we should name her and all she'll do is tell you where she is. It's pretty cute. I can't wait to see her with the new little one!

www.castroclan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP