Something a little Funny...

Mckenna LOVES stickers, but even more so, loves putting them on Dave and I or anyone who will allow her to plaster them all over their clothes. So, this past week she found a sticky note pad that is hot pick and in the shape of hearts. She peeled a bunch of them off and went to work, pasting them all over my butt, while I worked in the kitchen. A little later I went outside to give my flowers a quick water. There I was bending and stooping and watering away. It was not until I got inside I that realized that Mckenna's work of art was still in tact on me and that our neighbor's son, a single guy, was sitting outside on his porch. He is a very nice guy, but oh what he must have thought! He He!

In the coming days, I'll have to also share some "Larsen stories" (my nephew), which my sister has on a weekly basis. He is always one to keep us laughing. Have a great day!

www.castroclan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP